LED LIGHT THERAPY
While there are many anti-aging treatments available today, an increasingly popular choice among those looking to obtain youthful skin is to utilize LED light therapy. LED light has been proven to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the body which, in turn, helps to give skin a more full, tight appearance to the skin. By increasing the amount of collagen in the skin, LED light therapy can help to remove wrinkles, improve the appearance of age spots, minimize the appearance of scars, and help heal minor wounds. Elastin helps give skin elasticity or its ability to “bounce back”.
One Session / 68.00
One Session / 88.00
One Session / 98.00
HOW DOES IT WORK?
LEDs, or light emitting diodes, are able to transmit specific light frequencies and are used to produce either red light or blue light. When these lights are emitted in the correct wavelength skin cells are able to convert it to ATP to use as an energy source. Fibroblast cells use these light frequencies help to stimulate the production of collagen. Each different light frequency accomplishes a different tasks.
- Red LEDs: are used to treat wrinkles, rosacea, sun damage, scars and broken capillaries. This helps to improve the overall uniformity of a person’s skin and gives the client a healthy glow.
- Blue LEDs: are most commonly used to treat blemishes and other concerns caused from clogged pores.
- Combination LEDs: We most often use a combination of LED lights on our clients to get the benefits of both light wavelengths. Your practitioner will determine which LED treatment is best for you.
WHEN SHOULD I DO IT?
We see the most benefit from LED light therapy when done in combination with our Superfacial + treatment. By exposing your skin to LED lights after it has been thoroughly cleansed and rejuvenated, your face will naturally be more receptive to the frequencies of the LED lights which will, in turn, allow your skin to more easily produce collagen. LED light therapy is also effective when done as a single stand alone treatment. .
WHICH AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
Most commonly face and neck.
WHY WE LOVE THIS TREATMENT:
- 100% natural – Unlike other collagen boosting treatments, LED light therapy is all natural, drug free and chemical free
- Non-invasive – No need for injections to smooth out wrinkles and reduce the appearance of aging
- Safe – No exposure to harsh chemicals or risk of reaction
- No downtime – Other procedures can leave your face red and/or irritated. LED light therapy can be done during lunchtime!
- Painless – No needles, no chemicals, no downtime, no pain! One of the easiest ways to improve the appearance of your skin!